Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Big One-Seven

Yes, my dear friends, it is true... I am now seventeen years of age. It seems like only yesterday when I looked at a "Seventeen" magazine and thought "Psh, I'll never be that old!" Yeah. Right. Anyway, I turned seventeen today (on the seventeenth... the "golden birthday"?) Anyway, today was just an unusual day. This morning was awful. I won't go into great detail, but everything was exaggerated by the terrible weather and having to walk through the rain back from chorus and becoming COMPLETELY soaked. Someone actually asked if I had taken a shower... yes, I was that wet. Gradually, however, the day became to get better... and while I"m ashamed to say it, my birthday gifts seemed to bring a smile to my face! I am proud to say that I will never have to actually PAY for Starbucks anymore (I have three cards right now, and a fourth one coming tomorrow) so I'm very excited about that! Plus, I got a book from Maggie that I can't wait to read (she's says it's really good) plus tons of candy, and a really cute necklace from Laura so i'm pumped! I just got back from eating at La Zona Rosa's with my mom, and it was really really good! So, although my day started off rough, it gradually got better! But, tomorrow is PSAT day, so maybe that won't be that great, but I will be sure to stop by Starbucks tomorrow morning to start the damage on my Starbucks cards! Who's with me?

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yay! youre so old now. youre so old. im all ab some starbucks, honey.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Lerra said...

I love Starbucks. I can't believe you're 17.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home