Saturday, August 12, 2006

No Way Is Summer Over...

Every end-of-summer, I start denying that school will be starting. No way will school be starting again! There is no way that summer is over, again! This summer flew by, almost literally. Between working, youth group, and spending nights with some school friends, I feel like I haven't had a lazy summer that all these redneck country stars sing about. Not that I'm complaining... I love to stay busy. But this summer is been especially hectic.

Tonight I went to eat at Ixtapa and went to see Talladega Nights with friends (and brother). After the movie, we got some late night munchies at Arby's, and then I dropped Cameron off and went to take Colin home. When we (me and jason) got back to my house, I said "Well, I'll see ya later." He then said, "Yeah, see you at school Tuesday." My mind quickly goes into psycho mode- WHAT? SCHOOL? WHAT IS SCHOOL? I guess I have been putting off the fact that we actually start next Tuesday. I'm a little bit scared, but mostly just in shock that we're Juniors this year. Two more years... and that's it. This time next year, I'll be a Senior. (Now THAT'S scary!)

So, I know this post is a short one, and I'm not expecting many comments on this one, but I just wanted to thank those of you that made my summer a great one.

3 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Lerra said...

Just think...one day you will be where I am and you won't have to EVER GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN!!!! MWA HA HA HA HA....

Sorry you have to go back. I know it stinks. I'll pray for you.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

I thought you were going to say that when you dropped him off he KISSED YOU!!! MUAHAHAHAHA. just kidding. At least you have a swell Vera bradley bag to dote upon during the booooorrrrriiiinnnngggg math class you will be taking. (wow...i wrote muahahaha before i saw that laura had another version of mwahahaha. I like my muahahaha better. it flows easier, what with the cleverly placed u's and everything...)

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muuwwwhhhuuuaaawwwwahhh mines the best and SCHOOL SUCKS!!!




JACKSON D. GARRETT (Creepy laugh extordianiar)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home