Thursday, August 24, 2006

Computer Troubles/Friday Night Football

First of all, I apologize for the INSANELY long post that was my last post. I didn't realize it was that long when I typed it, I promise! I just hooked up this blog through facebook, which is sorta weird and I'm not sure if I like it on facebook or not. Anyway, back to my computer problem.

Last Friday, I tried to turn on my laptop...it didn't turn on. Well, I guess it DID turn on, but a big ugly blue screen showed up saying something like "system 32 something something, blah blah, memory dump complete, please contact administrator". AHH! So, I called Colin, he agreed to come over on Sat and help me figure out how to fix it. He helped... but not really... since he said my computer probably bit the dust due to lots-o-viruses. I told my dad about it, and he took it to a guy who fixed it (hooray!). People always say "you never know what you have until it's gone". I know that's true now. Sounds silly, but I really missed my computer while it was broken/being fixed! Take advantage of your electronics that work, because chances are, they will eventually break/get a virus/have to be fixed!

Our first in-town football game is next Thursday against Trinity. I'm really excited. Sounds silly, but I really like football games. Plus, I didn't get to go to many last year because of my job. So, my job-less self is so excited about football! Well, I guess that's about it for this post! I wish I had something more important to blog about... I will definately blog again when I have something more interesting to say!


3 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Lerra said...

One time our computer crashed. It was sad. And now our speakers don't work. Sad.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

its total crisis any time a computer crashes! it happned to me twice senior year, and i was soo mad. esp since i had just gotten married and wasnt under my dadsincome and jamin had to fork out lots o bucks to recover all my design stuff. gross.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Baron said...

liking, or even loving football games, is never silly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home